Why Choose Us
Quality space for quality work.
We offer our members the ability to collaborate with and contribute to the creativity of the Seattle entrepreneurial landscape. Unlike other coworking spaces, Orange Studios offers a convenient eastside location, a beautiful collaborative space and a simple three tiered membership plan which allows you to work on your terms. We also offer quality startup services such as introductions to funding sources and networking events within the Seattle startup community and overall a thriving entrepreneurial and social community.
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Create new ideas in a beautiful collaborative space
- Be inspired by teamwork
Helping people achieve their goals is our mission here at Orange Studios.
Now Hiring Office Coordinator
We are looking to hire for our Office Coordinator. Qualified candidates should fill out and submit the form below for consideration.
The Office Coordinator is the face of the company, handling all aspects of the front desk and office needs. All actions must be completed with a positive professional personality with a high emphasis on customer service. This employee will be responsible for managing day to day operations for the space in Redmond, WA. Some of the essential functions include: Greet members and guests at the front desk; answer telephones, direct calls as needed and provide general information. All team members are expected to have the flexibility necessary to deliver based on customer demand including the ability to learn new skills and also performs other duties, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Duties / Responsibilities
- Create a positive experience for customers in-person, by phone and online. Look after the well-being of every guest and take personal responsibility in solving guest’s problems, to provide a memorable experience
- Ensure smooth check in and/or registration of each member
- Keep both internal and external customer issues at the top of your priority list; stay engaged until the problem is solved; proactively follow-up with the customer after resolution to ensure their satisfaction; always treat the customer with respect
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the Redmond, WA space including but not limited to:
- Keeping the space looking and working great at all times
- Keeping all amenities fully stocked
- Working with internal staff and vendors to remediate issues
- Onsite management of social and networking activities
- Providing and ensuring front desk coverage during normal business hours (currently 9am to 5pm) as well as being able to work after hours (ie for planned conference or event usage of the space)
- Be able to work different shifts and/or functions to accommodate business demands
- Escalate/report any accidents, unsafe conditions, messages, or problems
- Travel at maximum 25% of the time
- Give tours of space to prospective members, selling them on the space’s amenities
- Administrative management of facility memberships:
- Signup, maintain and end memberships
- Manage payments and all other administrative aspects of memberships
- Track all membership status, forms, payments etc.
- Facilitate and build community within membership on an ongoing basis
- Regular member check-in to ensure complete satisfaction
- Ensuring member satisfaction metrics are consistently met
- Learn about the co-working space and identify ways for us to improve and deliver better services to our members
Core Values: All employees should understand, embrace and embody the Exsilio Core Values)
Qualifications / Prior Experience:
- At least one year experience running a high traffic front desk
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to provide a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Excellent people, communication and collaboration skills
- Self-directed and high attention to detail
- Detailed and organized self-starter who takes initiative to drive tasks to success
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast paced, multi-tasking, and results driven work environment
- Passion for entrepreneurship, startups, and technology
- Experience planning/organizing/executing events is a plus
Education / Certifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The following work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Employee may be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not to be construed as a contract of employment. Employment at Exsilio Consulting is at-will, which means that either an employee or Exsilio Consulting can end the employment relationship at any time with or without cause or notice. At-will employment also means that the Company may change the terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, title, duties, and location of work at any time, with or without cause or advance notice. Only the CEO of the Company has the authority to enter into any agreement for employment for a specified duration or to make any agreement for employment other than at-will. Any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
Faces of Orange Studios
Bryan Baker"A new vision for the startup & small business community."
Personally, I am excited for the opportunity to be engaged with the development of Orange Studios. The start-up ecosystem and small business community on the Eastside of the Puget Sound is scarce. Orange studios is a great step in the right direction.
Orange Studios provides an innovative workplace environment, an opportunity to network and make the necessary connections in a professional, fun and communal way, with a focus on developing a platform that involves small businesses supporting other small businesses.
I look forward to standing alongside Orange Studios and witnessing a new vision for the startup & small business community to be developed within the Eastside.
Anthony Tsim"To form a sustainable startup community on the Eastside of Puget Sound area."
With the growing popularity of co-working spaces and community business networking, Orange Studios enables entrepreneurs to mingle, share and expand the startup community and small business ecosystems.
Orange Studio’s goal is to increase breadth and depth of the ecosystem by connecting entrepreneurs and mentors, improving access to resources and education, creating events and activities that cultivate the startup and small business community.
I am very excited to be part of the community and the on-going effort to form a sustainable startup community on the Eastside of Puget Sound area.