Limitation of liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Orange Studios will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Copyrights and trademarks
All content and materials available on orangestudios.us, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Orange Studios, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Orange Studios
This website is controlled by Orange Studios from our offices located in the state of CA, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of CA, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of CA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, CA You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Termination of use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Limitation of warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”.
This means that you understand and agree that:
- (a) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- (b) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Orange Studios or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement
Furthermore that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- (c) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- (d) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- (e) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- (f) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.